Welcome to www.devatriwellness.com (" Devatri Wellness" or "Website" or “Online Platform”).
Throughout the website, the terms “Devatri Wellness”, “Devatri Wellness Pvt. Ltd.”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to devatriwellness.com. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU (“user” or “customer”)
SECTION 1 : COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what websites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the website.
- Purpose of collection: to load the website accurately for you, and to perform analytics on website usage to optimize our website.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically from you with your consent when you access our website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Demographic Information: we also collect and analyse demographic data about our user’s activities via a device including the location services, to better cater to the specific needs of the customers, this helps us in providing tailored suggestions to you, and hence providing you with the suggestions that you might be interested in.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Contact information that allows us to communicate with you including your name, email ID, billing address, shipping address, payment information (Transaction amount, Bank Name, Credit/Debit card details such as credit card numbers, or any other mode of payment), city, state, Country, Date of Birth and phone number and other necessary details to facilitate the online transaction.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping and delivery of your orders (products) and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, fix errors (if any), improve the serviceability and efficiency of Devatriwellness.com and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services , promotional offers preference based ads that might interest you.
SECTION 2 : MINORS POLICY
SECTION 3 : SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 4: PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING WITH ADHERENCE TO LAW BASES
Your Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations will be processed by us, lawful bases such as processing is obligatory to perform the agreement we have with you or to take the steps to enter into the contract with you, processing is necessary to be compliance with our legal obligations, you have decidedly agreed to us processing your Personal Data for precise reason or so. The consent of processing your Personal Data have a sole right of yours to withdraw your consent at any time. Kindly reach us for withdrawing for the consent at email@example.com , we will contact you for the process or consequences ahead.
SECTION 5: DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
We make use of stringent measures to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, copying, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure of any personal information under our control. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to highest security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorised access in any way.
SECTION 6: BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
SECTION 7: USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information/ Financial Information for the below mentioned purposes:
- To identify the Customer, to understand his/her needs and resolve disputes, if any;
- To set up, manage and offer products and to enhance the Services to meet the customer’s requirements;
- To provide ongoing service;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- To resolve technical issues and troubleshoot problems;
- To aid the Company in collecting monies from customer for transactions carried out on the Platforms;
- To keep you apprised of the Company’s (or third parties’) promotions and offers;
- To customize User experience;
- To conduct auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- To detect and protect the Company from error, fraud and other criminal activities;
- The Financial Information collected from the Users is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. While the Company shall make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the User’s Personal Information and the Financial Information is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, however, the User is strongly advised to exercise strong discretion while providing Personal Information or Financial Information while using the Services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches, and in no such misfortune of data theft shall DEVATRI WELLNESS be held responsible.
SECTION 8: COOKIES
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our website. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you need not re-enter this information each time you return to the website or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether they are first time visitor or a frequent visitor.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners and can negatively impact your user experience and/or parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
We use these cookies to optimize your experience on our website and to provide our services, to run our website smoothly on your device, to improvise our presentation services, to provide you with utmost security while logged-in into your DEVATRI WELLNESS account, to remember your recent searches, your user ID, country, city, state etc.
SECTION 9: DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
SECTION 10: OTHER WEBSITE LINKS (THIRD PARTY)
SECTION 11: CHANGES
SECTION 12: CONTACT US
AS PER THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2000 AND RULES MADE THERE UNDER, THE NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE GRIEVANCE OFFICER IS MENTIONED BELOW:
GRIEVANCE OFFICER - CUSTOMER SERVICES
Name : Sachin Shukla
Email : Devatriwellness@gmail.com
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES